Nikon D200 10 Pin Remote Camera Cable
For remotely triggering select Nikon cameras, primarily the D200 and D100, with a 10-pin remote shutter release terminal. SEE COMPATIBILITY TAB. Allows independent control of the half-press function when using certain PocketWizard radios.
- Plus III/IV, FlexTT5 or MultiMAX with ACC port: Independent control of both half-press and full-press functions with these radios.
- PlusX: This -ACC cable works as a basic remote shutter release cable (no half-press control) right out of the box, no adapter required.
- Plus II, older MultiMAX, and Classic PocketWizard radios: Requires MSMM adapter (included!)
Cable lengths: 3' (91.5 cm)
From: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo miniphone
To: Select Nikon 10-pin remote shutter release terminal
Part Number: N10-ACC-D200 (formerly N90M-ACC)
Compatible with cameras using Nikon's 10-pin remote terminal including:
- D100 with MB-D100 Power Grip
- Most other Nikon 10-pin remote shutter release terminal cameras, but the N10-ACC is recommended instead.
*** Not compatible with D700, D800, D800E, D4, or later Nikon 10-pin cameras. Use the N10-ACC instead.
• Plus III/IV
• MultiMAX with ACC port
• For the Plus II, older MultiMAX or other PocketWizard radios, please use included MSMM adapter